Perfect to Live In or Great Investment Property. The Choice is Yours!
This 3 bedroom, solid brick, Torrens Titled home is situated on an easy care 302sqm (approximate) block and provides a fantastic opportunity for those seeking an traditional style home to live in. Well maintained throughout its design allows for plenty of natural light to fill the living spaces. Featuring polished timber floors, an updated kitchen and bathroom, great undercover outdoor entertaining area and secure carport with automatic roller door. Conveniently located just metres from Salisbury West Oval and Playground for the kids or pets to enjoy.
Investors will also see the great opportunity this property offers to attract quality tenants and enjoy excellent potential rental yields. With it’s low maintenance yard and excellent proximity to services this home is sure to be in high demand by those seeking to rent.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 good sized bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Spacious, light filled lounge room with split system air conditioning and heater
- Updated kitchen
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Roller shutters to front windows
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area with blinds
- Low maintenance, secure front and rear yard
- Single carport with automatic roller door
In close proximity to parks, reserves and a variety of schools including Thomas More College, Brahma Lodge Primary School and Salisbury Downs Primary School. Shopping centres including Hollywood Plaza, Parafield Gardens Recreation Centre and Parabanks Shopping Centre both nearby. A short walk to public transport options including the train station and buses for an easy commute to the CBD.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).