A Room With a View!
Sophisticated, refined and enjoying a privileged setting, this superb third floor apartment has been beautifully presented to capture the essence of City fringe living.
Located in the Urban Corridor Zone Boulevard (Greenhill Road), across from the Adelaide Parklands and only 3.5kms from the City, opens an opportunity for the savvy investor or meticulous buyer who sees true value in location and cosmopolitan living.
The apartment offers the perfect vantage point to enjoy open vistas across to the Adelaide Hills, Mount Lofty and Adelaide City.
Open plan in design with generous space, the living zones spill out to the balcony poised to enjoy the captivating views.
The interiors together with plenty of windows offer vast amounts of natural light and give a luxe contemporary feel of inviting ambience. Two generous bedrooms are well-separated for dual living arrangements.
Features that make this property special:
- Two large bedroom suites, master being an indulgent proportion with a walk-in robe and ensuite of the same regal size. A built-in robe and balcony are also featured.
- Second bedroom with built-in robes
- Very chic kitchen, with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, Smeg dishwasher, Smeg gas cooktop and plenty of cupboard space
- Stunning open plan living and dining which extends to the balcony
- Stylish main bathroom with second toilet, double shower and full internal laundry with storage
- Generous linen press
- Brand new ducted reverse cycle air conditioner ($15,000)
- Freshly painted throughout
- Downlights throughout
- Blinds to all windows
- 4 skylights
- 2 allocated car spaces behind secure gates
- Strata fees $1,587 per quarter, does not include any utilities but includes building insurance
- Community manager/Adelaide strata and community management
- Council rates $1,376 p.a.
- Pets allowed (at the discretion of the strata corp)
Perfectly positioned just a short drive to all the shopping and cafes of Burnside Village, Norwood Parade and the CBD. Exceptional education and childcare opportunities such as Parkside Primary, St Raphael's School, Pulteney Grammar, Seymour College, Linden Park Primary and Glenunga International High School are all close by. Nearby to parks and recreation facilities including the ever popular Mount Lofty. Public transport options are on your doorstep. All this and only a short walk to Hutt Street and The Parklands.
For further information please contact Annamaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).