Modern Home. Traditional Sized Block!
Auction: Date To Be Advised (unless sold prior)
This quality built home, constructed in 2010 proudly sits on a glorious 708sqm (approximately) traditional sized block. Revel in the peace and comfort that genuine space provides.
Generous internal living spaces and manicured external areas provide a wide range of options for entertaining and lifestyle pursuits. With stunning modern contemporary styling throughout the beautiful light filled open plan living area flows seamlessly to the impressive undercover outdoor entertaining area. Boasting an elegant rendered façade, floating floors, 3 well-proportioned bedrooms with the option to use the study as a 4th bedroom and 2 immaculate bathrooms.
Combining space, style and an unbeatable location ensures the next lucky homeowner a lifestyle that others will envy.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and ceiling fan
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes
- Valuable study or 4th bedroom with built-in robe
- Formal lounge room
- Light filled open plan living/dining and kitchen area
- Contemporary kitchen featuring; stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, 900mm oven, 5 burner gas cooktop, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Family bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet for your convenience
- Separate laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Huge undercover outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fans
- Landscaped front and rear garden
- Garden shed
- 2 x Rainwater tanks
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door, internal and external access
- Side access to rear yard to accommodate additional vehicles
Located conveniently close to all suburban amenities and set amongst a vibrant family friendly local community. Greenacres and Northpark Shopping Centres, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza are all close by for your weekly shopping requirements. Local schools such as Prospect North Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School, Enfield Primary and Hampstead Primary are all easily accessed in the immediate area. Several transport options are just a short walk away.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.