Grand On Galway!
**Offers Closing 3rd November - Unless Sold Prior
This stunning grand estate represents a rare opportunity to secure a Circa 2000 contemporary style home on 2134m2 of fully landscaped grounds (approximately), perfectly positioned in a great City fringe location. Situated on a beautiful tree lined promenade, the property emanates immense street appeal and then goes on to deliver a home that provides generous sized rooms throughout, quality fixtures and fittings expected of a home of this calibre, together with resort style external living space and facilities that will make entertaining and lifestyle options a dream.
A sense of space prevails throughout the home through the wonderful design elements that deliver light filled rooms that are complimented by expansive 3 metre high ceilings (approximately). Multiple living areas and a fully equipped Jag blackwood timber kitchen flow through to a stunning outdoor entertaining area adjacent to the solar heated in-ground pool and gazebo.
Unique aspects of this property that create significant appeal include a well appointed, self-contained granny flat with a huge bedroom, lounge, kitchenette and bathroom that is perfect for the extended family or teenager. As well, there is an adjoining spacious separate study or library, the perfect home office for those who wish to see clients from home and not interfere with family living.
The huge site is conveniently accessed via the provision of dual driveways with secure gates. This allows multiple storage options including the double garage under the main roof and large quality built shed able to house 4 cars or all the family toys. Together with attached carport at rear of property.
This property also poses outstanding development potential. Take advantage of the whole site and explore subdivision potential (subject to council consents) or alternatively consider retaining the existing home and pool and potentially subdivide the rear into two large and highly sought after blocks (subject to council consents). Call us today for a copy of the Certificate of Title and start your discussions with the council.
Features that make this home special:
- Elegant master bedroom complete with a spacious ensuite including spa bath and walk-in robe
- Generous second and third bedroom with ceiling fans and built-in robe to bedroom 2
- Formal lounge/dining area with feature gas fireplace
- Casual light filled living/meals area with ceiling fan and freestanding combustion heater
- Jag kitchen built for a chef, featuring granite benchtops + splashback, curved breakfast bar, gas cooktop, dishwasher, electric wall oven tower and ample benchtop/cupboard space
- Sparkling main bathroom with shower and bath + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboard and 3rd toilet
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ducted vacuum system
- Granny flat complete with office and studio featuring stunning pitched wooden ceiling
- Expansive outdoor entertaining area comprising of an alfresco, pergola extension and undercover verandah perfect for all occasions
- Dazzling in-ground solar-heated pool
- Established manicured front and rear gardens with automatic irrigation
- Double garage with automatic panel lift doors
- Secondary garage to rear with automatic roller door accessible through valuable second driveway
- Bird aviary
- 24 panel solar electrical system
- CCTV security camera system
- Electric front gates to main and second driveways
- Garden shed
- Fruit tree orchard including apple, peach, lemon, mandarin and lime
- 3x Rainwater tanks
- Fully fenced yards
Within close proximity to some of Adelaide’s most prestigious private schools including St Andrews, Wilderness School, St Peters College and Prince Alfred College. Easy access to the City’s main Universities. Minutes drive to cosmopolitan Prospect Road with it’s outstanding cafés and theatre. Within walking distance to the Broadview Oval leisure and sporting precinct. Excellent public transport options nearby. All this and only a short drive to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).