Stylish Modern Contemporary Living!
Situated in a beautiful tree lined street, at the City end of this popular suburb and immediately adjacent Broadview, this Torrens Titled home ticks all the boxes for a stylish lifestyle.
Offering 371sqm (approximately) of fully landscaped gardens, the home has a fresh, modern contemporary feel that also includes 2.7m ceilings, two living areas, secure fencing with remote controlled front electric gate and a 24 panel solar electrical system.
In excellent proximity to quality amenities and only a short drive to the City, Prospect, Norwood and other in demand locations, this is a home you can move straight into and start enjoying life!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and ceiling fan
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both complete with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining area
- Valuable second living room
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry
- 2.7m ceilings throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Solar electrical system with 24 panels (4.8KW approximate)
- Fully landscaped gardens
- Irrigation system to front and rear
- Garden shed
- Single carport with automatic roller door
- Remote controlled front electric gate
- Securely fenced
- 371sqm (approximate) block
- Torrens Titled
Located conveniently close to all suburban amenities and set amongst a vibrant family friendly local community. Greenacres and Northpark Shopping Centres, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza are all close by for your weekly shopping requirements. Local schools such as Prospect North Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School, Enfield Primary and Hampstead Primary are all easily accessed in the immediate area. Public transport is a short walk to Hampstead Road, Main North Road or Regency Road.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.