Perfectly Positioned Family Abode!
Feast your eyes on this impressive family residence nestled in a quiet tree-lined cul-de-sac, set on a 567sqm (approximate) block in the River Walk Estate within Walkley Heights. Thoughtfully designed and offering vast amounts of accommodation together with multiple living areas, making it the perfect choice for families or for those looking for plenty of living space inside and out.
This superb family home ticks all the boxes, offering a brilliant lifestyle with walking trails and a park idyllically located on your doorstep, perfect for the whole family to enjoy.
This opportunity is not to be missed!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with feature bay window, ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite with his and her basin
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all of good size, complete with built-in robes
- Spacious lounge and dining area with option to use as formal living
- Light-filled open plan family and meals area with sliding doors which allows a seamless transition to the outdoor entertaining area
- Large kitchen with pantry, dishwasher, gas cook top and ample cupboard and bench space
- 3-way bathroom with powder room, separate bath and shower + separate toilet for convenience
- Separate laundry with access to rear
- Paved outdoor entertaining area with pitched roof pergola and ceiling fan
- Well landscaped front and rear garden
- Double carport with automatic panel lift roller door
- Garden shed
- Solar Electrical System
Ideally located in the highly sought after suburb of Walkley Heights, and within convenient walking distance to the beautiful Dry Creek and walking trails. Minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Only a short drive to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 13km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.