Location Location Location!!
This low maintenance, double brick ground floor unit is perfect for the savvy investor looking to add to their portfolio or the first home buyer looking to enter the market. Situated in a small, quiet group of 3, astute buyers will surely be impressed with this neat and tidy home perfectly located close to all amenities, an offering that rarely presents itself to the market!
Privately nestled in a quiet street amongst quality homes, you will be instantly impressed by the beautiful hardwood timber floors, high ceilings and light filled living space. Featuring a stunning renovation to the bathroom and kitchen with quality fixtures and fittings throughout, there is nothing left to do but simply move in and enjoy the Prospect lifestyle that awaits!
Features that make this home special:
- Good sized bedroom 1 with ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Polished hardwood timber floors throughout
- Spacious living with ceiling fan and split system air conditioner
- Modern kitchen and meals area with sky light and ample cupboard and bench space
- Built-in study nook
- Contemporary main bathroom + European laundry
- Low maintenance courtyard
- Secure, oversized single carport with roller door
- Valuable front and private rear access to unit
- Provisions for alarm system
Reap the rewards of this great location with a short stroll that will find you in the heart of all the action on Prospect Road, where you can find numerous eateries, cafes and small boutique shops. In close proximity to the Churchill Centre, Sefton Plaza and North Park Shopping Centre, as well as being ideally located closeby to public transport options which take you into North Adelaide and Adelaide Oval Precinct in minutes. Nearby a number of quality public and private schools including Rosary Primary School just a few minutes’ walk away and zoned for Adelaide High School and Blackfriars Priory. All of this and just 6kms (approximately) to the CBD.
Be quick for this one!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447888177 or 8269 7711 (office).