Perfect Lifestyle Living!
An immediately impressive street presence, manicured gardens and spectacular views make this home one the whole family will love coming home to. Located on a low maintenance 341sqm (approximate) corner block in a quiet tree-lined street and surrounded by other high quality homes, the tranquillity will captivate you immediately.
This beautiful well maintained home offers the new owners the perfect lifestyle located in close proximity to numerous amenities including the Grove Village just a few hundred meters away. Boasting spacious internal living, a large undercover outdoor entertaining area and side access to accommodate off-street parking or provides the perfect use for storing your caravan, boat or trailer.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan, bay window and access to the main bathroom
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Light filled open plan lounge and dining area with bay window
- Neat and tidy kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Two-way bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Valuable additional toilet off laundry
- Separate laundry
- Lovely window dressings to all windows
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Large verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Landscaped front and rear yard
- Garden shed
- Single carport
- Off street parking to accommodate another two cars
- Alarm for security
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Within walking distance to The Grove Shopping Centre, public transport options and a variety of local parks including the beautiful McIntosh Park and Goldenfields Reserve. The ever popular Waterworld Aquatic Centre is only a short drive away. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Gleeson College, Pedare Chrisitian College, Golden Grove High School and Primary School.
For further information please contact AnnaMaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).