Location, Opportunity and Potential – Vale Park (adjacent Walkerville)!
This beautifully presented, freshly painted, solid brick home is admirably located within a minutes' walk to Linear park and less than 6kms to the CBD. Featuring an abundance of natural light with stunning timber flooring throughout the living areas.
Providing a secure front and rear yard, ample off-street parking with plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer as well as a garage/workshop.
Situated on a good sized allotment of 610sqm (approximately) with a wide 18m (approximate) frontage and a 32m (approximate) depth, in the sought after suburb of Vale Park. Offering the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent).
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3
- Light filled lounge room
- Spacious original retro kitchen overlooking the rear yard featuring servery to the dining area and ample cupboard space
- Dine-in kitchen
- Original main bathroom with separate bath and shower, featuring a heater for those cooler months + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with access to rear yard
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Fully fenced front and rear yard
- Rainwater tank
- Single carport with drive through access to garage
- Ample off street parking available for additional vehicles
- Rental appraisal approximately $385.00 - $405.00 per week
Admirably located just a short walk to the River Torrens Linear Park, public transport and numerous council-maintained reserves. Adelaide Oval and the fabulous Riverbank Precinct is just 5kms (approximately) away. Various shopping centres are just a short drive away for your convenience including the Walkerville Precinct with cafes galore. Exceptional education and childcare opportunities such as Vale Park Preschool, Vale Park Primary School, St Andrews School, Walkerville Primary School, St Monica's Parish School, Wilderness School and Prince Alfred College are all close by.
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.