Modern Family Living!
Imagine coming home and feeling like you are in another time and place! Discover picture-perfect and tranquil living in this wonderful family haven with nothing left to do but move in and enjoy, with a fantastic location close to everything you could possibly need.
Inside this light-filled house, the layout is beautifully presented with four bedrooms, one bathroom and a study area, providing ample space for the whole family. When it’s time to relax, the open plan living awaits complete with a sliding timber barn door, evaporative cooling, split system air conditioners and ceiling fans for year-round comfort. There is also a back-to-base security system installed.
Enjoy a modern dine-in kitchen with striking feature tile splash-back, ample storage with soft close drawers and cupboards plus sweeping benchtops. Views of the stunning shady tree-lined garden can be seen from all windows with plenty of space for entertaining or enjoy a morning coffee from the raised decked verandah which overlooks the garden and boasts views of the city.
A large garden shed is ready for the DIY enthusiast of the family while the green thumb is treated to an impressive 930sqm (approximate) block with a rare spacious yard that shares an impressive garden, providing a stunning shady canopy for native birdlife and outdoor entertaining alike. An additional smaller shed for storage and stunning veranda positioned on the lower level complete this area, plus there are rainwater tanks and a single carport for off-street parking.
This home has something for everyone!
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious light-filled bedroom one, complete with built-in wardrobe and cupboards, ceiling fan and split system air conditioner
- Good sized bedroom two with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 offering ample natural light; bedroom 3 with built-in wardrobe, cupboards and desk/dressing table
- Study area, perfect for those who work from home
- Open plan living offering a ceiling fan and split system air conditioner
- Modern dine-in kitchen featuring pantry, ample soft-close cupboards and drawers, plenty of bench space and a dishwasher
- Well-appointed main bathroom with large shower and double sink vanity
- Separate toilet for added convenience
- Large light-filled laundry with built-in joinery and cupboards plus external access to the beautiful garden and undercover decking/verandah
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Raised undercover verandah entertaining area with decking and views of the city and lower garden
- Additional verandah area located on the lower level of the backyard
- Large backyard with established gardens
- Sizeable shed plus an additional tool shed
- Single carport for off-street parking
- Driveway provides parking space for an additional car
- Solar panels
Ideally located in the quiet sought-after suburb of Ridgehaven. With only a minutes drive from all the shopping and entertainment precincts that the recently renovated Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer, you also have easy access to public transport and access to the CBD via the O-Bahn station. Also, in close proximity to St Agnes Shopping Centre, the renowned St Peter's Bakehouse and spoilt for choice being close to many schools such as Ridgehaven Primary, Modbury Primary, Banksia Park, Ardtornish, Torrens Valley Christian School and a 10 minute drive to Gleeson, Golden Grove High School and Pedare College.
For further information please contact Allison Bartlett on 0456 019 292 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commence