Coastal Family Living
A prime opportunity exists to secure a fantastic family home situated in the ever-emerging suburb of North Haven. Offering a three bedroom and one bathroom layout, there is space for the whole family to enjoy. The property provides plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer with the option of carport parking or additional space via the gated side access. Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this well maintained property and the potential to add value.
A spacious lounge is nestled just off the entry while delicious dinners can be enjoyed in the dining room or meals area adjacent the updated kitchen which features quality cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and tiled splashback. Completing the layout is a central main bathroom with a bath, and a practical laundry.
Outside, you can enjoy endless hours of relaxation under the verandah entertaining area and access to the good-size backyard. There’s also a large workshop for your next project and a sizeable shed for additional storage. All this is set on a generous 750sqm (approximate) allotment!
Features that make this home special:
- Light filled bedroom one complete with built-in robe
- Bedrooms two and three of good size, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Spacious lounge with adjoining dining room
- Dine-in kitchen featuring quality cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard and bench space
- Modern main bathroom offering a bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Practical laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Verandah entertaining area overlooking the low maintenance backyard
- Workshop, perfect for the DIY enthusiast
- Garden shed
- Underground watering system to the rear lawn and popup sprinklers to the front lawn (both manual)
- Double length carport
- Additional carport to the side of the home
- Gated drive through access to the backyard, providing ample room for a boat, caravan or trailer
- Security Alarm
Perfectly positioned only a short distance from North Haven Beach and Roy Martin Reserve for your leisure. Within walking distance to North Haven Shopping Centre and North Haven Primary School and only 200m (approximate) from the North Haven train station. Close by to Haven Cove Marina, the Cruising Yacht Club of SA and North Haven Golf Club. All of this and only 6.4kms (approximately) from vibrant Semaphore. This is a prime property in close proximity to all that you need.
For further information please contact Kevin Nguyen on 0427 273 590, Son Le on 0427 530 946 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.