Sophisticated, Elegant and Impressive!
These exclusive Torrens Titled homes are being custom built and are perfectly positioned just 600m (approx.) to the beachfront, offering a wonderful opportunity to enjoy seaside living at its very best. Thoughtfully designed and further enhanced by a grand facade, these stunning homes will truly capture your attention.
Secure now to take advantage of the newly announced government building grant, up to $40,000. (Subject to necessary approval and consent).
Providing generous 2.7m ceilings to the ground level and 2.5m to the upper level, high-end fixtures and fittings, stone benchtops to the kitchen and all vanities, on-trend bathroom design with full height tiling, energy efficient LED lighting throughout, floating timber floors to ground floor and an open plan living area that flows seamlessly to the beautiful tiled alfresco area.
Offering a luxurious lifestyle for both couples and families who are looking for an easy care, chic, seaside living lifestyle. Whilst also having enough room to entertain at home and expand with a growing family.
Estimated completion - February 2021.
Just some of the quality features that make this home special:
- Master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite featuring floor to ceiling tiling
- Generous sized second and third bedrooms with built-in robes, bedroom 2 with balcony
- Stunning kitchen featuring stone benchtops
- Light filled open plan living/dining and kitchen area
- Exquisite main bathroom with separate bath and shower, featuring floor to ceiling tiling
- Powder room with vanity featuring stone benchtop
- Study area with built-in desk
- Under stairs storage
- Fujitsu ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- European laundry with stone benchtop
- Alfresco, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Landscaped front and rear yards
- Single garage with panel lift door
*Please note photos are examples only*
Situated only a short drive to Colonnades Shopping Centre, Noarlunga Public Hospital and the public transport options for easy access to the CBD.
Don't miss this rare opportunity!
For further information, please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
Note: This Proposed Plan of Land Division is being offered subject to all Council and government consents and subject to the deposit of the plan of land division and at this time may or may not be approved and/or may be awaiting approval and/or conditions to be satisfied, therefore please refer to the agent and/or the vendor and/or council in relation to the status of this proposed land development and/or make your own investigations to satisfy your enquiries. This is a Land Sale and the buyer will settle on Land only at settlement. For these and all other enquiries in relation to this proposed land offering and/or how it is being offered, then please refer to the agent and or vendor for further clarification.