This Torrens Titled courtyard home is simply stunning and delivers so much more than standard. In a magnificent 448sqm (approximately) fully landscaped garden setting, a sense of peace and tranquillity prevails throughout. Packed full of features, buyers will be impressed by the attention to detail and the quality of the fixtures and fittings.
Offering well-proportioned rooms, multiple living and entertaining spaces, there is a modern light, bright feel throughout. In a great near City location this is one that should definitely be on the inspection list of those who have been searching for a special place to call home.
Features that make this home special;
- Master bedroom with ensuite and built-in robe
- Generous 2nd & 3rd bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- Stunning open plan living area
- Kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances
- Light filled 2nd living with adjacent courtyard
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- 2.7m ceilings and 600mm floor tiles
- Full width tiled alfresco entertaining area with café blinds
- 2kw solar electrical system (10 panels)
- National Broadband Network ready
- Garage under main roof with auto panel lift door
- Double width driveway
- Gorgeous 448sqm (approximate) fully landscaped block
Perfectly located within minutes’ drive to multiple shopping centres, excellent facilities and having easy access to transport options.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.