Modern Courtyard Home
This low-maintenance courtyard home was built in 2013 and it could now be all yours. Beautifully presented and modern throughout, this comfortable adobe is perfect for young families, downsizers and investors on the hunt for that picture-perfect property.
The main bedroom is set at the front of the home, with a walk-in robe and ensuite, while the guest bedrooms are nestled in their own wing with the laundry and main bathroom.
Everyday life will revolve around the open-plan and air conditioned kitchen, family and meals area where you can gather with loved ones in absolute comfort. There’s a centre island and stainless steel appliances for the home cook in the kitchen while those who love to entertain can step out to the covered alfresco overlooking the fenced backyard.
You can leave the car in the single garage and walk to local reserves and schools plus you’re only a short commute into the city for those who work in the CBD.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious bedroom 1, complete with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3
- Light filled open plan family and meals area with split system air conditioner
- Stylish kitchen featuring breakfast bar, ample cupboard and bench space and stainless steel appliances
- Modern main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Practical laundry with external access and linen cupboard
- Alfresco entertaining area
- Fully fenced, low maintenance courtyard with garden shed
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door and internal and external access
Located conveniently close to all suburban amenities and set amongst a vibrant family friendly local community. Northgate Shopping Centre, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza are all close by for your weekly shopping requirements. Easy access to quality Primary and Secondary schools. Public transport is a short walk to Hampstead Road.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.