Torrens Titled. Low Maintenance Living.
With a sandstone fronted facade this heritage inspired courtyard style home offers the best of low maintenance living and convenience. Torrens Titled and set on a generous 348sqm (approximate) allotment that is situated only a hop skip and a jump from picturesque Broadview Oval.
Whether you are looking to downsize in style or are seeking a low maintenance family home that combines space and an unbeatable location then this could be the one you have been waiting for. Investors will also see the opportunity to attract quality tenants and capitalise on the area's historically strong capital growth.
A well maintained front garden and a picket fence welcome you home, while inside you will find a bright and stylish interior awaits! With dual living including a formal lounge with bay window plus open plan living, dining and kitchen. An effortless transition through the sliding doors takes you out to the large pitched roof undercover outdoor entertaining area overlooking the neat rear garden.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms two and three, built-in robe in bedroom 2
- Lounge room with bay window
- Stylish kitchen with dishwasher, walk-in pantry, breakfast bar, tiled splashback, plenty of cupboard space and stainless-steel appliances
- Light filled open plan living room
- Large pitched roof outdoor entertaining
- Family bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet and basin
- Separate laundry with in-set trough, hanging rails and external access
- Ducted Brivis gas heating + air conditioning and additional separate ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Central side pergola/courtyard offering the perfect place to enjoy a quiet cup of coffee
- Garden/tool shed
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door, internal and external access
- 348sqm (approximate) block
- Zoned to Nailsworth Primary School
- Gas hot water system
- NBN connected (Fibre to the Premises)
- 1.5KW Solar electrical system
With only a short walk to multiple transport options, the location of this home is sensational. Approximately 5kms from the City and within close proximity to some of Adelaide's best public and private schools. Only minutes' drive to Walkerville shopping centre. A short trip to North Adelaide shops, cafes and the fabulous Adelaide Oval entertainment precinct.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested
parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.