Torrens Titled, Low Maintenance Living!
This stunning heritage-inspired home offers spacious light-filled living for the lucky new owners. Torrens Titled and set on 348sqm (approximate) of land, it is situated directly across from the Broadview Oval with its picturesque, sporting and leisure facilities.
Charming gardens and a picket fence welcome you home and inside, a bright and stylish interior awaits. There is a formal lounge set at the front of the home boasting a bay window, while an open-plan living, dining and kitchen zone stretches before you at the rear of the property with sliding doors that welcome you to the entertainer’s patio. Here, you can dine outdoors as you take in views over the immaculate gardens.
Whether you are looking to downsize in style or are seeking a low maintenance family home that combines space and an unbeatable location then this could be the one you have been waiting for. Investors will also see the opportunity to attract quality tenants and capitalise on the area’s historically strong capital growth.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and en-suite
- Bedrooms two and three, built-in robe in bedroom 2
- Lounge room with bay window
- Stylish kitchen with dishwasher, walk-in pantry, breakfast bar, tiled splashback, plenty of cupboard space and stainless-steel appliances
- Light filled open plan living room
- Large pitched roof outdoor entertaining
- Family bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet and basin
- Separate laundry with in-set trough, hanging rails and external access
- Ducted Brivis gas heating + air conditioning and additional separate ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Central side pergola/courtyard offering the perfect place to enjoy a quiet cuppa
- Garden/tool shed
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door, internal and external access
- 348sqm (approximate) block
- Zoned to Nailsworth Primary School
- Gas hot water system
- NBN connected with FttP (Fibre to the Premises)
- 1.5KW Solar electrical system
With only a short walk to multiple transport options, the location of this home is sensational. Approximately 5kms from the City and within close proximity to some of Adelaide's best public and private schools. Only minutes' drive to Walkerville shopping centre. A short trip to North Adelaide shops, cafes and the fabulous Adelaide Oval entertainment precinct.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.