Sophisticated, Elegant and Impressive!
At 9A Moorlands Road you are greeted by an elegant rendered façade and a manicured front garden. Built in 2017, this stylish two story home has been designed above the rest and has been fitted to the highest of quality throughout.
Providing 3 generous bedrooms, 2 immaculate bathrooms, a stunning light filled open plan living area which is overlooked by the stylish chefs kitchen and an undercover outdoor entertaining area, all on a low maintenance fully landscaped 170sqm (approximate) block.
Offering a brilliant lifestyle with walking trails and reserves located just minutes away including the ever popular Morialta Conservation Park.
Lower level comprising of:
- Luxurious and light filled open plan living, dining and kitchen area with downlights and elegant floating floorboards
- Stunning white kitchen with 5 burner gas cooktop, dishwasher, Caesarstone benchtop, breakfast bar, large butler’s pantry and ample bench and cupboard space
- Study/home office
- Powder room
- Laundry with ample storage space and access to rear yard
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fan
- Courtyard with lawn area and rainwater tank
- Single garage with direct internal entry and panel lift door
Upper level comprising of:
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite featuring waterfall shower head
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3 complete with built-in robes
- Glistening main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Second living room
- Linen cupboard
- Under stairs storage
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Gas hot water system
- Low maintenance front and rear yard
Superbly located less than 8kms (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD and only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Newton Village and Firle Plaza have to offer. Within walking distance to a variety of local parks and public transport options. In close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including St Joseph's, East Torrens Primary, Rostrevor College, Stradbroke and Norwood Morialta High.
For further information please contact Lidija Kies on 0477 779 579 or 8269 7711 (office).