Room for the Whole Family!
Located in the ever-popular suburb of Valley View, this spacious home features multiple living areas and is set perfectly on a sizeable allotment with room for the whole family!
Be welcomed home by a light and inviting living room off the entry hallway, providing the perfect space to unwind after a long day. Moving to the rear of the home, you will find a dining room adjacent the practical kitchen. The well-appointed kitchen provides ample cupboard and bench space, sure to impress the home cook. To complete the internal layout there are three bedrooms, a main bathroom plus a separate laundry.
Those who love to entertain are sure to be impressed by the backyard area which boasts a verandah entertaining area that overlooks established gardens. An external studio and a separate external rumpus room with air conditioning and wine cellar provide the perfect spaces for additional living rooms or a teenage retreat.
Situated on a 625sqm (approximate) block and offering the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy or rent out and reap the rewards, astute buyers are sure to be impressed. Opportunities like this in Valley View are rare, be quick for this one!
Features that make this home special:
- Three good sized bedrooms; main bedroom with ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Light filled living room with ceiling fan
- Neat and tidy kitchen with stainless steel oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher, complete with an abundance of cupboard space
- Dining area adjoining the kitchen with sliding door access to the balcony and direct access to the living room
- Main bathroom with shower
- Separate laundry with external access
- Ducted air conditioning
- Rumpus room on the lower level of the home with air conditioner
- Wine cellar
- Spacious decked verandah, offering the perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee
- Expansive backyard with established gardens and multiple outdoor entertaining options, including an undercover verandah
- Detached studio with air conditioner
- Tool shed
- Singe carport with gated access to the backyard
- Large driveway with additional space for off-street parking
Located in the north eastern suburbs and 25 minutes (approximate) from the city, this home is ideally located for families and those working in the Adelaide CBD. Close to all amenities including The Junction Shopping Centre, Gilles Plains Shopping Centre and Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and schools such as Valley View Kindergarten (Preschool), Primary School (R-6), and Valley View Secondary School (7-12).
Please note: The property is sol on an 'as is' basis and regarding the spa bath located in the main bathroom, this is not operation and will not be fixed or replaced prior to settlement.
For further information contact Gabriel Titmarsh on 0497 191 000 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.