Immaculate Home in Great Location Ready and Waiting for You!
This modern home with a well-designed floorplan is sure to capture your immediate attention. Boasting many attractive features including three spacious bedrooms, an impressive and open plan living/dining with a glamourous kitchen that is sure to impress and flows seamlessly to the outdoor entertaining patio where you are sure to lose track of time entertaining your nearest and dearest.
Whether you are searching for a first home, looking to relocate, or seeking a low maintenance family home that combines space and an unbeatable location then this could be the one you have been waiting for. Investors will also see the opportunity to attract quality tenants and capitalise on the area’s strong capital growth.
Features that make this home special:
- Luxurious and light filled main bedroom with walk-in robe complete with a versatile nook and plantation shutters
- Bedroom 2 and 3 of good size complete with built-in robes
- Open plan kitchen, living/dining
- Modern and moody kitchen with induction cooking, integrated dishwasher and oven, sweeping stone bench tops and breakfast bar with stylish pendant lighting
- Central, 2-way bathroom with stone vanity top, separate bath and shower with overhead recessed shower head and separate toilet for added convenience
- Separate stylish laundry with external access
- Outdoor entertaining patio perfect for hosting family and friends complete with 2 ceiling fans
- Single car garage with automatic roller door
- Additional off-street parking
- Garden shed
Located in close proximity to all amenities including parks and reserves and just minutes away from public transport options and a variety of schools including Roma Mitchell Secondary College, Pooraka Primary School and St Pauls College. Only a short drive to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, Mawson Lakes Shops and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 12km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested
parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.