Immaculately Presented 1940’s ‘Austerity Style’ Character Home!
Welcome to 8 Harper Street, Broadview - a stunning 1940’s built ‘Austerity Style’ residence that effortlessly blends timeless character with contemporary features, creating a truly enchanting home. Situated on a generous 682sqm (approximately) it provides plenty of space for both indoor and outdoor living.
As you approach this gorgeous home, you'll be greeted by a charming facade that exudes curb appeal. Step inside, and you'll discover the bright, open plan kitchen and dining area creating an effortless space where you can host your next dinner party. Flow seamlessly into the living room and then to the outdoor entertaining area through stunning French doors.
A large detached third bedroom is perfect for extended families or teenage children. Equally as a studio space it will suit a variety of hobbies or becomes an excellent games room.
The expansive outdoor space provides an oasis of greenery and a large undercover entertaining area, perfect for hosting alfresco gatherings or simply unwinding in a peaceful setting.
Additionally offering ample off-street parking with plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer as well as a garage/workshop.
This home delightfully offers close proximity to numerous amenities. Embrace the vibrant community and the convenience this location affords, all while revealing in the allure of this exquisite family home.
Features that make this home special:
- Bedrooms 1 and 2 of good size, both with ceiling fans and bedroom 1 with built-in robe
- Detached 3rd bedroom or studio with built-in shelves, split system air conditioner and French doors opening to the verandah
- Charming dine-in kitchen with skylight, standalone gas cooktop and oven, large pantry and ample cupboard and bench space
- Dining room adjacent to the kitchen
- Light-filled lounge room with stunning French doors opening to the outdoor entertaining area
- Modern bathroom with floor-to-ceiling files
- Separate laundry with built-in joinery and separate toilet
- Additional storage room
- Ducted air conditioning
- Instant gas hot water system
- Spacious pitched roof verandah with ceiling fan
- Well-manicured lawns and gardens
- Secure single carport with automatic roller door and drive-through access to additional double-width carport
- Detached double-width garage in rear yard
- Fully fenced front and rear yards
- 682sqm block (approximately)
Within a short drive to all of the restaurants and cafes that Cosmopolitan Prospect Road has to offer. Easy walk to the bus, a full range of sporting facilities including Broadview Oval and beautiful parks. Only a few minutes' drive to multiple shopping centres including the Walkerville centre, Sefton Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centre. Close proximity to some of Adelaide’s best public and private schools. All this and only 6kms (approximately) to the City, North Adelaide shops, cafes, restaurants and to the Adelaide Oval precinct.
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.