Charming Character Home on Currie!
Perfectly positioned in a beautiful tree lined street amongst other quality period homes and set on 636sqm (approximately), this stone fronted home delivers all the benefits of a city fringe location whilst also providing a perfect 'blank canvas' home for its lucky new owner.
Well maintained and featuring its original charm, the floorplan layout offers huge potential. Ripe for renovation, keep the original layout and add serious value with a simple cosmetic face-lift or extend (Subject to Council Consent).
Features that make this home special:
- 2 spacious bedrooms
- Sunroom or additional third bedroom
- Light filled formal lounge and dining room with ornate ceilings
- Original kitchen with electric oven and ample bench and cupboard space
- Casual meals area adjacent kitchen
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate toilet
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Electric hot water system
- Expansive undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Low maintenance, established front and rear yard
- Large garage
- Single carport
With so many nearby facilities including great public transport, parks, Sefton Park Plaza, North Park Shopping Precinct and Nailsworth Primary School, you really are spoilt for choice. The CBD and North Adelaide are both less than 5km away (approximately) as well as the fabulous Riverbank Precinct including Adelaide Oval being just minutes up the road, providing a lifestyle that is hard to match.
For further information please contact Darren Cowey on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).