Fantastic Starter or Ideal Investment!
Charming, convenient and low maintenance, this home is surrounded by other quality homes and is sure to attract a wide variety of home-buyers. Investors, first-time buyers, downsizers and young families will be drawn to the central location.
If you are looking for a place to call their own, you will be sure to love the low-maintenance lifestyle on offer, this abode offers three bedrooms, a spacious and bright open-plan living room and a two-way bathroom.
Outdoors provides an inviting grassed area and secure carport, this is the perfect opportunity to treat yourself to space and comfort without sacrificing convenience when you call this abode your own.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom featuring 2 built-in robes, stunning bay window and direct access to main bathroom
- Well-sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Two-way main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet and vanity area for added convenience
- Separate laundry with external access
- Spacious lounge room with split system air conditioner
- Light-filled dining/family room with heater, sliding doors opening to the backyard and adjoining to the kitchen
- Classic kitchen with ample neat white cabinetry, standalone gas oven and cooktop, complete with sweeping benchtop
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Low-maintenance backyard with established gardens and tool shed
- Single garage with roller door, built-in cupboard and internal access
- Single carport
Close-by to the Munno Para Shopping City and all that the Elizabeth City Centre has to offer. Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Trinity College Blakeview, Blakeview Primary, Craigmore High, Mark Oliphant College and St Columba College. All this and only 45 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.