Embrace Effortless Living on Argus Avenue!
Indulge in the epitome of effortless living with this magnificent residence at 8 Argus Avenue, Hope Valley. This two-storey Torrens Titled home not only promises contemporary comforts but also embraces the idyllic lifestyle you've always desired. Boasting three spacious bedrooms and an array of top-tier features, this residence is sure to captivate even the most discerning buyers.
As you step inside, you'll be greeted by crisp Italian tiles underfoot and a calming neutral colour palette that guides you through to the main open-plan living space. The heart of the home is a sleek, contemporary kitchen that overlooks the expansive living and dining area. Featuring quality appliances, sweeping countertops, ample storage, and a stylish breakfast bar adorned with pendant lighting, this kitchen creates a polished and inviting atmosphere that you'll adore cooking in.
Moving upstairs, you'll discover three well-appointed bedrooms, including a generously proportioned master suite. This retreat features an ensuite bathroom, a walk-in robe, and the luxury of your very own private balcony. The main bathroom is easily accessible from the guest bedrooms, ensuring practicality and convenience. An additional study nook on this level offers versatility, providing a perfect space for all your home office needs.
Step outside to your paved outdoor entertaining area – an ideal setting to host the most memorable gatherings with your family and friends or to enjoy your morning coffee, surrounded by generously sized low-maintenance landscaped yards.
Perfectly nestled on a corner allotment in the heart of Hope Valley, 8 Argus Avenue offers a lifestyle that is truly second to none. This property is bound to excite first-time buyers, families, or investors in this highly sought-after suburb.
Upper level comprising:
- Opulent master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite, complete with private balcony to put your feet up and enjoy the morning sunshine
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3; both with mirror built-in robes
- Modern bathroom with vanity, bath, toilet and semi-frameless shower
- Study/home office space
Lower level comprising:
- Spacious open-plan family and dining room with sliding doors leading outside offering a seamless flow between indoor-outdoor living
- Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances, subway-tiled splash back, stone-look countertops, a double sink, a generous pantry, and a stylish breakfast bar adorned with pendant lighting
- Private outdoor rear yard and entertaining area, perfect to enjoy on a balmy summer night with friends and family
- Separate laundry
- Valuable powder room providing additional toilet
- Under-stair storage
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door, rear roller door, and direct access into home
- Additional off-street parking in driveway
Other features to further entice:
- Torrens titled
- Rainwater tank
- Instant gas hot water
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
- Alarm system
Located close to Anstey Hill where you can explore the walking trails and wildlife. Only a short drive to the Hope Valley Reservoir perfect for fitness activities, pets and kids to enjoy. Just minutes away from Hope Valley Shopping Centre, a variety of sought-after schools, parks and public transport options including the city via the O'Bahn. Additionally, in close proximity to all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer!
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.