Stunning Linear Park Frontage!
They do not get much better than this!! Lovingly maintained, this colonial style home is positioned on a large corner block immediately across the road from the beautiful River Torrens Linear Park. With its magical natural environment and access to walking trails, there is no better place to call home.
Realise your dreams by updating the substantial family home and make use of 3 good sized bedrooms and multiple living spaces. With a large outdoor entertaining area and low maintenance, picturesque garden, this property is ready to become the welcoming home for another generation of lucky owners who will happily go onto create their own special memories.
Alternatively many buyers will see opportunity to make use of the 817sqm (approximate) corner allotment. With just over 40m (approximate) of frontage to the Linear Park aspect, the possibilities are endless. Zoned General Neighbourhood under the Campbelltown City Council area this is a prized opportunity to build a dream home or undertake a premium development opportunity (subject to council consents). Call now for a copy of the Certificate of Title.
Features that make this property special:
- Corner block, Linear Park Frontage
- Master bedroom with BIR and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2 and 3 with ceiling fans
- Formal lounge with feature bay window
- Good sized kitchen with breakfast bar
- Sitting room with garden aspect
- Family room with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Neat bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry + separate toilet
- Ducted Evaporative cooling
- Security system
- Large undercover outdoor entertaining
- Single carport with auto roller door
- Second driveway with garage
- Irrigation system in front yard
- Low maintenance fully fenced rear yard
- 817sqm (approximate) irregular shaped block
Minutes walk to the O-Bahn Paradise Interchange providing outstanding transport links. Short drive to the Newton Central Shopping Centre and other speciality shops and café’s. Easy access to quality schools including the highly rated Charles Campbell College.
Will this be your new home?
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.