Low Maintenance Living!
This neat and tidy unit is tucked away in a secure complex and presents an exciting opportunity for the savvy investor. A tenant is already in place until May 2022 meaning you can sit back and relax knowing this low-maintenance abode will reap fantastic returns from day one.
There are two bedrooms and one bathroom while the separate toilet and internal laundry ensure absolute convenience. A bay window draws soft natural light into the air-conditioned and open-plan kitchen, meals and living zone with a sliding glass door that leads to the easy-care backyard with a verandah.
All this is set within a well-maintained and quiet community with everything you could need at your fingertips. Modbury Hospital and Tea Tree Plaza are nearby along with bus stops, dining options and pretty parks.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe
- Bedroom 2 of good size
- Light-filled living room with bay window and air-conditioning
- Neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooktop and pantry
- Meals area adjacent kitchen
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with access to rear
- Shaded verandah, a perfect space to spend with family and friends
- Private, secure and low maintenance rear courtyard with established garden
- Single secure carport with automatic roller door
Perfectly positioned close by to Tea Tree Plaza, North East Modbury Medical & Dental Centre, Modbury Hospital, Civic Park, City of Tea Tree Gully Library and public transport options including the City via The O-Bahn Interchange. Excellent public and private schools are only a short distance away. All this and only 14km (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.