Family Retreat Offering Scenic Views and Generous Space for Entertaining!
7 Parkeston Court offers the perfect blend of comfortable family living and outdoor entertainment with elevated views of the Outer Harbor, set on a substantial 830sqm (approximate) block with a wide 22.50m (approximate) frontage.
Offering a seamless flow from the open plan living to the impressive undercover outdoor entertaining area and landscaped rear yard. Additionally providing three well-proportioned bedrooms, a generous rumpus room in the rear yard that could be transformed to suit your needs and a spa to sit back, relax and unwind.
With a large reserve located behind the home, this offers another desirable feature to the home, comprising a playground for the kids to enjoy and space for the pets to run free.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous master bedroom with ensuite
- Two additional bedrooms, bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Light-filled open-plan living, meals and kitchen area
- Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, ample storage space and large bench and breakfast bar
- Centrally located main bathroom
- Separate laundry with external access
- Detached rumpus room perfect for entertaining friends and family
- Generous pergola with decked area overlooking the landscaped backyard
- Sparkling above ground spa
- Good-sized shed
- Single carport with roller door
- Two driveways for additional off-street parking
Ideally located within close proximity to a variety of schools, parks and public transport options. Only a short drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All of this and the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD just 16kms (approximately) away.
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.