Large Family Entertainer with Beautiful Views Adjacent Reserve!
This double storey family home on a large 702sqm (approximate) block and situated directly across Dry Creek Reserve will provide the beautiful outlook you have been waiting for. Thoughtfully designed, this property has space for the whole family. Utilising its practical layout and spacious upper living room with its own kitchenette, the whole family can enjoy their own separate areas.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with beautiful views, large walk-in dressing room and wall hung reverse cycle air conditioner
- Light filled main lounge with wall hung reverse cycle air conditioner
- Tasmanian Oak hardwood flooring to living and dining area
- Good sized bedroom 4
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of storage, stand-alone oven and Miele dishwasher
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Tasmanian Oak staircase
- Practical laundry with external access
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robe
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Large open plan living space with stunning views of Dry Creek Reserve
- Large balcony
- Valuable kitchenette to accommodate
- Study nook
- Gas log fire
- Freshly landscaped front gardens
- Controlled gas hot water system
- Expansive rear yard with established trees
- Directly adjacent Dry Creek Reserve with stunning views
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Within walking distance to Thomas Turner Reserve, Valley View Golf Driving Range, Valley View Tennis Club, public transport options and a variety of local parks. The ever popular Waterworld Aquatic Centre is only a short drive away. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Gleeson College and Kildare College.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.