Two Homes on the One Lot. 684sqm Prime Land!
PLEASE NOTE: OPEN INSPECTIONS FOR THIS WEEKEND 11th and 12th CANCELLED! APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVIENCE!
This 684sqm block of prime land has dimensions of 15.54m x 44.02m (all approximate) and represents a great opportunity to secure a site to build a dream home (subject to council consents) or alternatively make use of the existing two homes on the site. The choice is yours!
Currently comprised of a 2 bedroom red brick house in need of upgrades and a neat detached fully self-contained 2 bedroom unit, it is a unique offering that will excite buyers who are looking to accommodate a large / multi-generational family.
Investors will also see the opportunity that 2 separate dwellings on the one site offers to secure a significant rental yield while also taking advantage of the area’s strong historical capital growth. The rear unit currently has a $300 per week periodical lease in place.
Positioned on the City side of Regency Road and within minutes’ walk to the bus on Galway Avenue, the Broadview Oval leisure precinct and only a short drive to the Prospect Road café strip this is one not to miss!
Features that make this property special:
- Main bedroom with fire place and ceiling fan
- Second bedroom with built-in robes
- Optional third bedroom or formal dining room, the choice is yours
- Spacious lounge/family room
- Central main bathroom
- Convenient separate toilet
- Valuable study area
- Separate laundry
- Large area previously utilised as the kitchen, however no appliances or joinery are present
- Large garage with double doors
- Rainwater tanks
- Main bedroom features walk-in robe/dressing room and ceiling fan
- Good sized second bedroom
- Open plan living/meals/kitchen with split system air conditioner
- Kitchen includes double sink and gas cook top
- Modern bathroom
- Front verandah with decking and café blinds
- Secure rear yard with garden shed
- Currently tenanted on $300 per week periodical lease
Within close proximity to some of Adelaide’s best private and public schools including St Monica’s Parish School, Nailsworth Primary, Wilderness School, Blackfriars Priory School and St Peter’s College. Excellent public transport nearby for easy access to the CBD and minutes’ drive to Walkerville Shopping Centre and Northpark Shopping Centre. All this and just 6km's (approximately) from North Adelaide and the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.