A Bright and Modern Home Ready for Easy-Care Living!
This well maintained open plan home is superbly situated directly opposite a reserve that offers peace and tranquillity to the new owner.
Providing enough space to entertain at home and expand with the growing family. With a modern, neutral decor inside and low maintenance landscaping, this home will appeal to families, first home buyers looking to get into the market and investors looking to add to their portfolio.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Light filled open plan kitchen, dining and living area with glass sliding door opening to the alfresco
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, gas cooktop, ample cupboard space and breakfast bar
- Modern three-way bathroom with separate bath and shower + linen storage
- Separate laundry with external access
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Alfresco for outdoor entertaining
- Low maintenance rear yard with lawn area for the kids and pets to enjoy
- Rainwater tank
- Single garage with roller door, internal access and external access
- Currently tenanted at $385/week until 21st of September 2022
Ideally located within close proximity to a variety of schools, parks and public transport options. Only a short drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All of this and the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD just 15kms (approximately) away.
For further information please contact Jacob Lanning on 0417 876 879 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.