Beachside Lifestyle and Location!
Please contact Agent for a private inspection.
Located a stone's throw from the sands of beautiful Aldinga Beach and within easy reach of the cafes, restaurants and other lifestyle amenities offered nearby; this low maintenance three-bedroom, one bathroom home offers an amazing lifestyle in an outstanding coastal location.
Immaculately presented and boasting a neutral and light-filled ambience, this abode will truly appeal to those already living in the area and equally it represents a great opportunity for first home buyers and astute investors who are seeking an already tenanted property.
Homes of this quality and with this fantastic location rarely come to market - you’ll have to be quick!
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious bedroom one complete with walk-in robe and ensuite access to the two-way main bathroom
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size; bedroom 2 offering a built-in robe
- Light filled open plan living and dining with direct access to the backyard
- Modern kitchen featuring ample cupboard and bench space plus quality stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
- Well-appointed two-way main bathroom complete with bath and separate shower
- Practical laundry with built-in cupboard and external access
- Valuable second toilet
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Fully fenced backyard with established gardens and rainwater tank
- Single garage with roller door, internal access and additional roller door for drive through access to rear yard
- Situated on the largest block in a group of 22 beautifully maintained homes
- Community Titled home; with common areas lovingly maintained by the managing body corporate
- Currently tenanted to a long term tenant until 19/02/2023
Reap the rewards of this great location with Aldinga Beach within easy reach, providing the perfect spot for swimming, surfing and relaxing. A variety of walking trails at Aldinga Scrub Conservation are on offer and nearby Skoda Street Reserve is a grassy seaside picnic spot. Be spoilt for choice with a relaxed dining scene that consists of cafes, pubs and fish-and-chip shops while an abundance of wineries in the nearby McLaren Vale region offers tours and tastings. Within walking distance from Aldinga Payinthi B-12 College and a short drive to Alinga Central Shopping Centre.
For further information please contact Allison Bartlett on 0456 019 292 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.