Comfortable, Contemporary and Centrally Located!
Nestled within the highly regarded, cosmopolitan suburb of Unley is this easy-care abode perfect for a wide range of astute buyers. Investors, first-time homeowners, or those simply craving relaxed living in a blue-chip location can’t go past this rare offering.
Step inside to discover a fresh and modern interior with on-trend finishes and a layout ready for low-maintenance living. Boasting a light-filled living and dining room with seamless flow into the gleaming kitchen where, ample storage and contemporary designs awaits the avid foodie. From here, you have easy access to the picturesque balcony offering peaceful views. Both bedrooms are of great size, complete with built-in robes and easy access to the central bathroom for added convenience.
This move-in-ready home exudes a warm and welcoming energy and is perfectly nestled amongst all the action on King William Road. Popular restaurants, cafes and shops are at your fingertips, while the local bus stop, supermarket and a host of schools are also close by. You can walk to the local cafe while quick access to major roads places you less than 5kms from the Adelaide CBD.
Features that make this home special:
- Two good sized bedrooms both with built-in robes
- Light filled living/dining to welcome you home, adjoining to the kitchen
- Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample cupboard, and bench space, complete with split system air conditioner to carry through to living area
- Light and neutral bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet and built-in cupboard for added convenience
- Separate laundry with external access
- Private balcony accessed through the living area, providing the perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee
- Single allocated carport
In close proximity to a variety of excellent schools including Walford School, Scotch College, Glenunga International Highschool, Unley and Parkside Primary Schools and Unley High school. Relish in the convenience of being less than 4kms (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information please contact Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161, Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.