Family Sized Home!
This upgraded family sized home is situated on a generous 630sqm (approximate) block and is perfectly positioned within close proximity to all amenities. Providing 3 well-proportioned bedrooms, large lounge room, stylish modern kitchen and floorboards throughout, there is nothing to do but move straight in and start enjoying life in a great near City location.
The space doesn't just stop inside, with the property featuring a detached studio/rumpus room, undercover outdoor entertaining area and fully fenced spacious rear yard. Additionally it accommodates plenty of off-street parking for your caravan, boat or trailer. With such a long list of features, this one won't last long!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and split system air conditioner
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with split system air conditioner
- Separate lounge with wall mounted reverse cycle air conditioner
- Updated kitchen with gas cooker, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Spacious, separate laundry
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet for your convenience
- Solar electrical system with 6 panels
- Security system
- Detached studio/rumpus with wall mounted air conditioner
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area adjacent rumpus room
- Fully fenced rear yard with garden shed, rainwater tank and fruit trees
- Double carport with drive through access
- 630sqm block (approximate)
Short walk to local open space oval, nature reserve and children's playground. Multiple transport options on your doorstep. Close to St Gabriel's School, Enfield and Northfield Primary Schools, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College, Prospect North Primary and Blair Athol North Primary School are all within easy reach for the young family. Walk to Roma Mitchell Secondary College. Main North Road is easily accessible for shopping at Sefton Plaza, Regency Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centre while Prospect Road is just minutes' drive away.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870, Paul Lukeman on 0427 273 590 or 8269 7711 (office).