Stunning Family Entertainer on Generous Allotment!
This beautifully presented 3 bedroom home features plenty of natural light throughout, generously proportioned rooms, stunning modern kitchen and an expansive rear yard. Situated on a generous 715sqm (approximate) block built circa 1978, this home is sure to appeal to families looking for convenience and room to play or investors looking to rent out and reap the rewards. Providing plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer and delivering all of the benefits of a city fringe location. There is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy this fabulous property!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with parquetry flooring, ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with parquetry flooring and ceiling fans, bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- All bedrooms can fit double/queen size beds
- Beautiful light filled living area with pitched roof and ceiling fan
- Convenient spacious second lounge room with ceiling fan
- Modern kitchen with Essastone benchtop, stainless steel appliances, Smeg 900mm oven, 6 burner gas cooktop, electric oven, walk-in pantry, Siemens dishwasher, servery to living area, breakfast bar, skylight and ample bench and cupboard space
- Genuine oak wood flooring throughout kitchen, dining, family and hall areas
- Stylish main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Spacious separate laundry with skylight
- Linen cupboard for storage
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Expansive manicured rear yard
- Single carport with electric roller door with drive through access to garage
- Ample off-road parking
- Instant gas hot water system
- Solar electrical system with 8 panels
- Roller shutters to bedroom windows and front of house
- Near new gutters, external wood recently repainted, roof was completely rejuvenated and hot water system replaced 3 years ago
- Double brick (excluding family room extension)
Located only 9kms (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD and only minutes away from Sefton Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centre, public transport and a variety of schools. Cosmopolitan Prospect Road is also only a short drive away, offering a variety of shopping, restaurants and cafes. Additionally just 7kms (approximately) from North Adelaide.
For further information please contact Lidija Kies on 0477 779 579 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.