Feast your eyes on this exceptional opportunity to secure a charming residence, situated within the prestigious suburb of Joslin. With an abundance of distinguished schools and highly-regarded recreation and shopping precincts within close proximity, it’s not hard to see why this admired location is so incredibly sought-after.
Rarely do opportunities like this present themselves. With endless potential, you will enjoy a comfortable family home or a blue-chip investment. There is great potential to enjoy the property in its original glory or take full-advantage of this exciting opportunity to secure an enviable allotment on which to build your dream home (subject to planning consent).
On a 730sqm (approximate) allotment, this versatile home of four bedrooms and two bathrooms features timber fretwork and stunning ceiling roses throughout the majority of the home. Additional to the large rear garden and verandah entertaining area is a fully fenced front yard and attached carport with drive through access to a garage that provides ample secure parking.
Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this fortuitous opportunity to secure entry into an exclusive enclave and indulge in the best of everything this cosmopolitan prestigious suburb of Adelaide has to offer.
A home with so much to offer, it must be seen to truly be appreciated!
Features that make this home special:
- Generous sized bedroom 1 with ensuite and built-in robe
- Large bedroom 2 with heater
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 of good proportions, both with built-in robes
- Expansive lounge room with air conditioner, ceiling fan and built-in shelving
- Dining room inundated with natural light through the sky light and direct access to the kitchen
- Practical kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, 5-burner gas cooktop and oven plus ample storage space and large walk-in pantry
- Central main bathroom complete with laundry facilities
- Rear verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Expansive front and rear yard with established gardens and ample room for children and pets to play
- Garden shed
- Double length carport with drive through access to the detached garage with tilt door
Ideally located just a short distance to the cafes, restaurants and shopping at The Parade Norwood. Within driving distance to eateries on Melbourne Street and local shopping centres including Walkerville Shopping Centre and Marden Shopping Centre. In close proximity to sporting facilities, public transport options and some of Adelaide's finest schools including St Peter's College, East Adelaide, St Andrew's School and St Monica's Parish School. All this and just 6kms (approximately) to the CBD, North Adelaide and the Adelaide Oval Riverbank precinct!
For further information please contact Allison Bartlett on 0456 019 292, Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commence