Delightful Family Home set on a Generous Allotment and Opposite Lindblom Park!
Set on a 697sqm (approximate) block with an 18m frontage (approximate), this charming well-loved family home is bursting with potential and is located in a wonderful position, directly opposite an Oval. Whether you want to live in, rent out, renovate or rebuild (Subject to Council Consent), this home has all the space you need to bring your property dreams to life. Boasting a wide frontage and directly overlooking Lindblom Park, this property offers prime land and lifestyle. The location could not get any better!
Inside, there are three good-sized bedrooms plus an additional rumpus room which can be used as a fourth bedroom. An immaculate eat in kitchen is perfectly positioned and well-equipped to suit the cook of the home with plenty of storage. Completing the practical floor plan is a large shed with a pit for the DIY and car enthusiast, alternatively offers plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer.
This is a rare find within a prime pocket with a variety of amenities close by, so do not miss the opportunity to call this home!
Features that make this home special:
- Three good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans, bedroom one with split-system air-conditioner and bedrooms two and three with built-in cupboards
- Large rumpus room with air-conditioning and option to use as additional bedroom
- Lounge room complete with gas wall heater, hardwood floorboards and large windows allowing plenty of natural light and sunshine
- A very neat kitchen and meals area with plenty of bench and cupboard space, ceiling fan and split-system air-conditioner
- Original main bathroom with bathtub and shower
- Separate toilet for added convenience
- Laundry with easy access into rear yard
- Enormous rear yard with ample space for your kids and furry friends to play
- Expansive driveway allowing for off-street parking with space behind the gates which leads through to the large shed
- Large front yard complete with lawn and established plants
Note: All grassed areas for illustration purposes only.
Located in close proximity to all amenities including parks and reserves and just minutes away from public transport options and a variety of schools including Roma Mitchell Secondary College, Pooraka Primary School and St Pauls College. Only a short drive to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, Mawson Lakes Shops and all the shopping and entertainment options that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 12km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.