Explore the Potential – 1063sqm of Prime Land!
An exceptional opportunity presents itself in the heart of Modbury Heights, set on a significant 1063sqm (approximate) allotment with a 21.1m (approximate) frontage. Desirably located across from a reserve and a stone’s throw from The Heights School and Pre School.
Three bedrooms awaits the new owners along with generous and light-filled living spaces where you can kick back and relax at the end of the day. Set in the heart of the home is the large open kitchen with views over the living room and direct access through to the dining and lounge room. The living space extends to the outdoors with a pitched roof pergola that’s ready and waiting for your next Sunday barbeque with friends.
Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this golden opportunity to renovate and add value, redevelop to build your dream home, subdivide and renew: the choice is yours (all subject to council consent)!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with ceiling fans
- Spacious light-filled lounge room, flowing through to the dining room
- Original kitchen with gas cooktop, walk-in pantry and updated modern flooring
- Living room adjacent kitchen with updated flooring and sliding doors opening out to the pergola
- Contemporary bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet for convenience
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Spacious laundry with built-in cupboard and access to rear
- Superb undercover outdoor entertaining area with a pitched roof and ceiling fan
- Landscaped front and rear yard
- Large shed in rear yard
- Single carport with automatic roller door + space for additional cars
- 21.1m (approximate) frontage
- Currently tenanted until February 2022 at $380.00 per week
Within walking distance to The Heights School and only a short distance to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Public transport including the City via The O-Bahn Interchange, sporting clubs, Modbury Hospital and a variety of both public and private schools are all only a short distance away. All this and just 14km (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD.
For further information, please contact Mark Fricker on 0413 000 845 or Tom Chapman on 0477 766 739 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.