Prepare to be Impressed!
A rare opportunity is on offer to secure this lovingly cared for family home set on a large 711sqm (approximate) block. Boasting updated kitchen and bathrooms, this home is perfect to move in straight away and enjoy, with the option to upgrade to your own taste later. Featuring fantastic street appeal and with many great amenities close by, this home is sure to impress families and first home buyers looking to get into the market and investors looking to add to their current portfolio.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedroom 2 with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Large, light filled living area with feature fireplace
- Updated kitchen with gas cooktop and built-in wine rack
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Spacious family room with its own entrance
- Renovated main bathroom with separate bath and shower + toilet
- Valuable second bathroom incorporating laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced, manicured rear yard with garden shed
- Single garage with roller door
Perfectly positioned in the sought after suburb of Valley View and close to a variety of schools, Modbury Hospital, Tafe SA Gilles Plains and the O'Bahn for easy access to Adelaide CBD. Public transport options just a short walk away. Only minutes' drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 13kms (approximate) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Lalith Rajakaruna on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.