Contemporary Living to the Highest Standards
A rare opportunity is on offer to secure this meticulously kept home on a low maintenance allotment of 450sqm (approximately) in arguably one of the best locations within Walkley Heights. Offering a brilliant lifestyle with reserves, Dry Creek walking trails and shopping located just metres away.
With generously proportioned rooms and an impressive outdoor entertaining area, this home offers an abundance of space that you will want to share with the whole family. This home truly offers a 'move in with nothing to do' opportunity!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master suite with retractable ceiling fan, walk-in robe, ensuite and beautiful bay windows
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with retractable ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Good sized bedrooms with ceiling fan
- Light filled formal lounge and dining areas
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and ample bench space
- Open plan family/living with ceiling fan
- Meals area adjacent kitchen
- Fresh carpets throughout
- Three-way main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Spacious laundry with additional storage
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Large, paved undercover outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced rear yard with 2x garden sheds
- Rainwater tank
- Double garage with automated panel lift doors and direct internal entry
- Attic space above garage
- Manicured, irrigated gardens
- Alarm system for security
- Valuable side access provision for small boat or trailer
Ideally located in the highly sought after suburb of Walkley Heights, and within convenient walking distance to the beautiful Dry Creek and walking trails. Minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Only a short drive to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 13km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.