Expansive Home in a Family-friendly Location!
If elegance and a spacious floorplan are what you’re searching for in a family home, then look no further than 6 Hughes Court. With three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a study, which can easily be used as a fourth bedroom, this beautiful abode has everything you could wish for.
The eye-catching entrance connects to the combined formal lounge and dining room where you can host guests and unwind at the end of the day. A slow combustion fireplace adds a cosy ambience to the open-plan kitchen, meals and family room while the home cook will appreciate the gas cooktop, sweeping benchtops and views out over the covered entertaining area.
Offering a private and secure rear yard with two impressive entertaining areas where you could enjoy socialising and unwinding all year round. Large windows and generous proportions throughout offer a bright and airy atmosphere with plenty of space for the whole family.
This is truly a special opportunity for the particular buyer looking for a long time family abode!
Features that make this home special:
- Grand master bedroom with double doors, ceiling fan, large walk-in robe and a spacious ensuite featuring ‘his and hers’ basins
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans, bedroom 3 with split system air-conditioner
- Additional 4th bedroom or option to use as home office/study
- Formal lounge and dining room
- Open plan kitchen, family and meals area of large proportion with combustion heater gas powered of the house gas
- Immaculate kitchen complete with a suite of stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop and ample bench and cupboard space
- Well-presented 3-way bathroom with spa bath, shower and separate toilet
- Large laundry with storage and external access
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout
- Expansive outdoor entertaining area with pergola and ceiling fan
- Additional outdoor entertaining space that flows from the family room, complete with café blinds
- Fully fenced, low maintenance rear yard
- Garden shed of good size
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door and additional roller door accessing outdoor entertaining area
Ideally located just minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Only a short drive to Valley View Retail Centre, Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment options that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 13km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161, Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.