Large Block Ripe for Renovation
If you're looking for an ideal family home with a big secure garden in a quiet street surrounded by other quality homes, look no further! Set on a huge 783sqm (approximate) block within Tea Tree Gully council, this home provides an abundance of space and is perfect to move in straight away and enjoy, with the option to upgrade to your own taste later.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robes and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with built-in robes
- Spacious entrance
- Large, light filled lounge with fireplace
- Formal, light filled dining area overlooking the garden
- Kitchen with large pantry
- Casual meals area adjacent kitchen
- Main bathroom + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Wrap around verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced yard with garden shed
- Double carport
Located close by to Anstey Hill Recreation Park and minutes away from St Agnes Shopping Centre. Nearby to a variety of sought after schools includng St Agnes Primary School and public transport options including the city via the O-Bahn. In close proximity to all of the shopping and entertainment that the newly refurbished Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Nikki Lehmann on 0448 199 575 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.