Beauty on Bates!
This absolutely magnificent 2 storey residence exudes style, space and quality and offers the most discerning and astute buyers an amazing opportunity. Set on a huge 1,052sqm allotment in a quiet exclusive cul-de-sac with totally uninterrupted views of Cobbler Creek Reserve; the tranquillity will captivate you immediately!
Features that make this home special:
Ground Floor -
- Master suite with walk-in robe and recently renovated ensuite
- Spacious bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, all with built-in robes
- Light filled formal lounge and formal dining room with a Genesis gas fire
- Stunning new designer kitchen with 1000mm Smeg 4 element induction cooktop, s/s Bosch dishwasher, Caesar Stone benchtops, soft close drawers and pull-out pantry
- Large family room adjacent kitchen with gas wall furnace with rear splitter
- All living areas lead to the balcony with panoramic views over Cobbler Creek Reserve
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Double garage with automatic roller doors, direct internal access and ample storage
Lower Level -
- Good sized bedrooms 5 and 6, both with built-in robes
- Large rumpus room or teenage retreat
- Valuable 2nd kitchen
- Third bathroom with shower and toilet
- Cellar/workshop/storage area
Additional Features -
- Expansive outdoor entertaining area
- Manicured front and rear yards with automatic irrigation, extensive paving and fruit trees
- 4kw solar panels system
- Brand new ducted Braemar evaporative cooling system
- Exterra termite baiting and monitoring system
- Alarm system
- NBN connection
If location is your motivation then look no further than this home with all local amenities close by including: public transport, parks and shopping centres. Variety of quality schools nearby including: Greenwith Primary School, Our Lady of Hope Catholic School, Golden Grove Primary School, Gleeson College and Golden Grove High School. This spacious home offers plenty of space inside and out and is ideal for the growing family. Be quick for this one!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).