Fantastic Opportunity and Great Location
Set in a serene street in the highly sought after suburb of Campbelltown, this Torrens titled home is sure to appeal to first home buyers, investors and developers alike. Situated on a generous 662sqm (approximate) allotment with an 18.42m (approximate) frontage, this home offers great potential.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous sized bedrooms 1, 2 and 3, bedroom 1 with built-in robes
- Spacious, light-filled living area with gas heater
- Functional kitchen with gas cooktop and ample cupboard space
- Light-filled dining area
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower and heat lamp
- Separate laundry and toilet
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Undercover pergola for outdoor entertaining
- Low maintenance rear yard
- Single carport leading to garage
- Roller shutters to the front of the home
This home is positioned in a great location leaving you spoilt for choice! In close proximity to the picturesque Linear Park and walking trails, and only minutes walk to The O’Bahn. Excellent schools, shopping centres, sporting precincts and other public transport options are all close by.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.