Corner Block of 447sqm in Prime Location
A rare opportunity is on offer to secure this well maintained family home in the popular suburb of Greenacres. Set on a generous 447sqm (approximate) corner block, this home is sure to impress the whole family! With beautiful established gardens, rumpus room and an updated kitchen, this sustainable home will appeal to first home buyers, empty nesters and investors alike.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan and direct access to carport area
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 3 with walk-in robe
- Large, light filled lounge room with refrigerative air conditioner
- Renovated kitchen with breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space
- Separate, formal dining room
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower + toilet
- Separate laundry
- Large rumpus room with access out to the verandah
- Fantastic established gardens to the front and rear
- Rear yard with garden shed and rain water tank
- Large carport with access from Whysall Road, with off street parking for 2 vehicles
- Solar System with a high feed-in tariff (currently aproximately 60c per kWh)
Only minutes' walk to Manoora Street park and sporting facilities. A variety of quality private and public schools are all close by. Close proximity to local shopping centres, access to great transport options and only 7.3km's (approximately) from vibrant North Adelaide, the CBD and everything the Adelaide Oval precinct has to offer.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).