Substantial Sandstone Villa!
This quality built, sandstone fronted villa is situated on a larger than average 560sqm (approximate) courtyard allotment. Positioned at the Collinswood end of Galway Avenue and within the Prospect council area, it is a substantial residence that delivers a low maintenance lifestyle.
Within minutes drive to Walkerville Terrace cafes and shops and to cosmopolitan Prospect Road with its theatre, boutique shops and quality restaurants, this location is City fringe living at its best.
All throughout the home well proportioned rooms combine with soaring 3m ceilings to create a genuine feeling of space. A large master bedroom suite with feature bay window flows through to a formal lounge and dining, good sized cellar and light filled open plan living area. Multiple undercover outdoor living spaces provide great options for entertaining family and friends or for relaxing. A double garage under the main roof, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, security system and solar electrical system complete the property.
Whether you are looking to downsize in style or are seeking a low maintenance family home that provides close proximity to some of the states best schools and universities, then this property could be the one you have been waiting for.
Features that make this home special:
- Master suite with ensuite and walk in robe
- Bedroom 2 with walk in robe
- Bedroom 3 with built in robe
- Formal lounge with feature gas heater
- Open plan living room
- Kitchen with stone bench tops and walk in pantry
- Formal dining room
- 3 way family bathroom
- Good sized quality cellar accessed via internal stairs
- Large separate laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Security system
- 12 panel solar electrical system. 3kw (approx.)
- Outdoor entertaining area featuring mains gas BBQ and wall mounted TV
- Double garage with auto panel lift door
- Rear verandah and deck
- Irrigation system
- 560sqm (approximate) landscaped block
- Located in the Prospect Council area
Excellent public transport nearby. Easy access to some of the state’s best private schools including St Andrews School, St Peters College and Wilderness School and to the City universities. Walk to the Broadview Oval sporting and leisure area for a mix of quality amenities. Only 5km’s (approx.) from North Adelaide and the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).