Brand New Torrens Titled Home
On offer is this stunning brand new Torrens Titled home, sitting on 307sqm (approximately) and showcasing quality finishes and modern elegance. Built in 2019 by Fairmont Homes, it offers enough space for the entire family with good sized bedrooms, a valuable second living area and would appeal to downsizers, young families or professional couples.
Exceptionally designed with carefully considered floorplans and boasting a perfect natural flow from the exquisite living area to the impressive alfresco area, this opulent home will simply take your breath away!
Features that make these homes special:
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite with his and hers vanities and semi-frameless shower
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Light filled formal living area
- Stylish kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, glass splashback, 900mm gas cooktop, soft-close drawers, breakfast bar and large walk-in pantry
- Open plan family/meals area
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- LED downlights throughout
- 3m (approximate) ceilings with drop down ceiling in kitchen
- Three-way main bathroom and separate laundry, both with Caesarstone benchtops
- Spacious North-facing alfresco area, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Single garage under main roof with automatic panel-lift door and direct internal entry
- Exposed aggregate driveway and paths
- High clearance doors
- NBN provisions
- 3kw solar electrical system
- 3phase power
- 1000L rain water tank
Reap the rewards of this great location within walking distance to all that cosmopolitan Prospect Road has to offer, such as the new Palace Nova Cinema, cafes and restaurants. Ideally located in close proximity to public transport options which take you into North Adelaide and Adelaide Oval Precinct in minutes and provides a lifestyle hard to match. Also nearby are a variety of schools such as Blackfriars Priory School and within the sought after Adelaide High School and new Botanic High School Zone.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or Jayden Kirk 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).