Renovated Sandstone Circa 1925 Bungalow on 787sqm Land
This absolutely stunning 1925 built bungalow showcases quality finishes coupled with modern elegance and will appeal to the most astute buyer. Meticulously maintained, the home boasts character features such as polished pine floorboards, ornate cornicing, ceiling roses and feature fireplaces. Beautifully renovated and extended, the home also exudes a modern contemporary feel with clean lines and neutral decor throughout.
Perfectly positioned on a peaceful street in the prestigious suburb of Sefton Park and on a large 787sqm (approximate) allotment, this home delivers all of the benefits of a city fringe location and also provides ample space for the entire family to live and play. There is nothing to do but move in and start enjoying the lifestyle this property offers!
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master suite with fireplace, enormous walk-in robe and luxurious ensuite with dual vanities
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with ceiling fans
- Good sized bedroom 4 with ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Large formal lounge room with gas heater and split system air conditioner
- Formal dining room
- Large open plan living area
- Stylish kitchen with 900mm Smeg gas cooktop, Miele dishwasher, Caesar-stone benchtops, 2 pac cabinetry and island bench with breakfast bar
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Casual meals area with split system air conditioner, opening onto side courtyard
- Downlights throughout
- Sparkling Bathroom with spa bath and floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Fully enclosed side courtyard with combustion heater and split system airconditioner perfect for year round entertaining
- Deck with ceiling fan, cafe blinds and projector screen perfect for additional entertaining space
- Large rear yard with shed and cubby house
- Triple length carport with automatic roller door and drive through access
- Alarm system with video intercom and exterior sensor lights
- 8kw solar electrical system for energy efficiency
- Instantaneous hot water system
- NBN connected
Within minutes to the sensational Prospect Village cafes and restaurants, and all the convenient shopping needs around the corner at North Plaza Shopping Centre and Sefton Plaza. Close proximity to a number of quality Public and Private schools and excellent public transport options. All of this and only 5kms (approximately) from vibrant North Adelaide and 7kms (approximately) to the CBD.
Inspection is a must!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.