Nest or Invest! The Choice is Yours!
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to enter the market with this well-maintained three bedroom home. Whether it's to move into your first home, downsize without sacrificing on functionality and style or alternatively rent out and reap the rewards, then 532 Stebonheath Road could be the property for you!
The floorplan boasts a practical layout with three bedrooms, one-bathroom and an open plan living, dining and kitchen area. The kitchen is well-equipped with a gas cooktop, pantry and ample storage space.
Completing this impressive property is a fenced and private backyard with an impressive outdoor entertaining area and a single carport. Parks, schools and shops are nearby including Drakes Eyre within walking distance and you’re also only 35 minutes (approx.) from the CBD.
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 with built-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size, bedroom 2 with ceiling fan and bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining area with sliding doors opening to the verandah
- Neutral kitchen with stainless steel appliances including oven and gas cooktop, complete with ample cupboard and bench space
- Modern main bathroom with bath and shower and toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Single garage with automatic roller door and secure access to home
- Paved outdoor entertaining area with verandah
- Low maintenance front and rear yards
Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Andrews Farm Community Preschool, St. Columba College, Mark Oliphant College and Adelaide North Special School. All the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre offer are only a short drive away or enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course. All this and only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.