Idyllic Living in Hillcrest: Your Perfect Family Retreat!
Discover the epitome of peaceful, private, and serene living within this exquisite family home nestled in the coveted enclave of Hillcrest. Immaculately maintained, this property offers an unparalleled lifestyle, seamlessly connecting you to a plethora of delightful amenities, including serene walking paths, lush parks, and inviting playgrounds.
Beyond the sought-after location, you'll be captivated by the charming facade and a flexible floor plan that bathes in natural light. The neutral colour scheme exudes exquisite modern-day elegance, creating an ambience of timeless sophistication.
This thoughtfully designed layout is both practical and family-friendly, boasting four spacious bedrooms, two well-appointed bathrooms, and a convenient double garage that caters to the needs of your entire family. Whether you're a culinary enthusiast or simply seek a welcoming gathering space, you'll revel in the divine open-plan kitchen, family, and living room. Alternatively, escape to the charming formal lounge and dining room for moments of tranquility. For additional versatility, you can also retreat to the detached rumpus room.
A true lifestyle home, the interior seamlessly transitions to an impressive outdoor entertaining area, which overlooks the lush, expansive rear garden. Here, you can savour peaceful mornings with a cup of coffee or ignite the barbecue to host cherished gatherings with loved ones.
Whether you are seeking a quality first home, a family abode to live in within an in-demand area, or looking for an investment property, then this high-caliber home is the one for you!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom complete with a beautiful bay window, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 of good size, bedroom 2 and 4 with built-in robes
- Formal lounge room upon entry
- Immaculate kitchen equipped with gas cooktop, offering ample cupboard and bench space
- Large light-filled living and family area with glass sliding doors opening to the outdoor entertaining area offering a seamless flow between indoor and outdoor living
- Additional detached rumpus room with direct access to shed
- Timeless main bathroom with powder room, bath and shower
- Separate toilet for added convenience
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning and ducted gas heating
- Separate laundry with external access
- Expansive entertaining area with pitched roof pergola with ceiling fans, surrounded by low-maintenance gardens, offering the perfect space to host guests
- Large rear yard with well-manicured gardens with grass area for kids and pets to play
- Multiple rainwater tanks for water efficiency
- Solar system
- Double garage with automatic roller door, internal access and external access through additional roller door
- Landscaped front garden with double width driveway for off-street parking
Location doesn't get much better than this. Quality education institutions of Cedar College, Heritage College, St Pauls College, as well as Windsor Gardens Secondary College and Hillcrest Primary School, are all in the local area. There are magnificent wetlands and a boardwalk close by, the perfect place for daily exercise and to kick back on a Sunday morning with a coffee at the local Café. Greenacres Shopping Centre, Northgate Shopping Centre and Westfield Tea Tree Plaza are nearby for quality shopping while public transport is easily accessible on nearby North East Road. All of this while being a short commute by bus or car directly to the Adelaide CBD!
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.