Conveniently located in the emerging suburb of Ingle Farm, this renovated 4 bedroom home boasts dual living areas, solar electrical system and ample off-street parking with plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer. Situated on a generous 603sqm (approximate) block with a wide 18.7m (approximate) frontage this home is sure to appeal to first home buyers looking to get into the market, families looking for convenience and room to play or investors looking to rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent). Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this well maintained property.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, all with built-in robes
- Light filled open plan lounge and dining area with gas heater
- Stylish kitchen with gas cooktop, breakfast bar and ample cupboard space
- Convenient second living adjacent kitchen
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughtout
- Undercover patio, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced, secure rear yard with garden shed and room for the kids or pets to play
- Workshop/garage with workbench
- Double length carport with automatic roller door, drive through access to shed and internal access
- Ample off-road parking
- 3.5KW solar electrical system with 16 panels
Ideally located within close proximity to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, a variety of schools, parks and public transport options. Only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD less than 13kms (approximately) away.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).