Enter Prospect's Blue Chip Street!
Nestled in arguably Prospect’s best tree-lined street, this private Torrens Titled home is sure to impress! Offering a flexible floorplan that will delight any entertainer and a stunning kitchen the envy of every home chef, this home with neutral tones throughout will tick every box!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Spacious bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, all with built-in robes
- Light filled formal lounge and dining room
- Large, open plan family and meals area with gas space heater
- Stunning kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, soft closing doors and ample bench and cupboard space
- Sparkling main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboard
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- 2x hot water systems
- Alarm system
- Paved patio area, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Low maintenance front and rear yard
- Large tool shed
- Double garage with automatic roller doors and rear access roller door
Within easy walking distance to all of the shopping and entertainment options that North Park Shopping Complex, Sefton Plaza and Prospect Road have to offer and ample public transport options nearby. Located close to a variety of quality schools such as Blackfriars Primary School and Nailsworth Primary and zoned for the Adelaide High School and the new Adelaide Botanic High School. All of this and only 4kms (approximately) to vibrant North Adelaide and 6kms (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information please contact Annamaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).